Using Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool
Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool allows you to create a copy of your Windows 7/8 ISO file on a USB flash disk or a DVD disc. It is easy. Just following these steps.
1. Download Windows 7 USB/DVD Tool from Microsoft Website
2. Install Windows 7 USB/DVD download tool
You might get a notification from windows that .NET Framework should be installed at first, Click Download and install this feature.
Continue to install Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool when you finished .net installation.
3. Open Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool
Double click the icon in your desktop.
4. Browser and open your Windows 8 ISO
5. Click Next to next step
6. Plug USB disk and select USB Device in the lists
7. Make sure the USB device displayed in the options is your objective disk
Caution: If you make a mistake in chosing disk drive, you might make your data losing !
8. Click Begin Copying
Then you get a warning from windows. click Erase USB Device and Yes to continue.
9. Waiting for the end of copying
10. Close X to close the tool, well, enjoy it
You might plug USB disk to your computer and double click (Setup.exe) it to install windows 8 from USB device. and also you can boot from your USB disk when you finished setting boot sequence in BIOS.