How to Open Pop-ups in New Tab in IE
In Internet Explorer 11, the default setting of opening links is in a new windows, but for many people who are accustomed to use new tabs. I am one of them. So I have to change the default setting every time. It is very simple.
How to open links in a new tab ?
1. Start internet explorer
2. Click the upper-right icon in the top toolbar. Select "Internet Options".
3. In the genera tab, click the Tabs
4. Change these two default settings:
a. When a new tab open is opened, open: select A blank page or your first homepage. If you preferred the default setting, you may not modified it. it is only for convenience.
b. When a pop-up is encountered. select always open pop-ups in a new tab. Screen shot as:
5. When finished settings. Press OK to confirm and apply. Internet Explorer will open all the links in a new tab.
How to open a blank tab manually?
1. It's very convenient to using the New tab button.
2. Or press CTRL+T, if you prefer.