How to Delete Google Analytics View
So many masters cannot delete google analytics propeties, because the Delete link is in a "awesome" place, If you want to delete your analytics view, just follow these:
1. Login your google account, and access google analytics
2. Click Admin in the top-side navagator menu
3. Select the propety which you will delete in the middle option.
4. Click View Settings in the right-column
5. You will find Copy view and Delete view links in the right-bottom.
6. Click Delete view and then make a confirmation.
7. All the data with the property entry will be deleted.